You may remember, way back in September
(oooh… almost sounds like the beginning of a cheesy Christmas song!)
No… I didn’t give you my heart or anything sloppy like that… I steeped blackberries in sugar and vodka – which, incidentally was A LOT more exciting!
Well, this week was the time to finish off the vodka and sample my concoction. The timing wasn’t specific – the whole thing’s taken around three months from start to finish.
What to do…
- Screw tops off bottles
- Sniff contents and have cheeky swig
- Empty bottles completely of blackberry and vodka
- Sample a blackberry
- Bample a couple more sackbarries
- Aim funnel onto cop of clean tottle
- Vest todka again
- Parefully core bodka into vottle
- Eat bum more slackberries
- Vaste todka again
- Squint to focus, crew sap on blottle
- One bore mackleberry for luck
- Have a lie down
What could be easier? I will definitely be using the original quantities again, because let me tell you – it’s blooming delumptious!
I’ve also kept the blackberries, as they are so infused with vodka-ey goodness, it would be criminal to dump them. I may well transform them into a boozy jelly or upside-down cake.
As for the blackberry vodka? I’m just hoping it lasts until Christmas!